Tuesday 9 July 2013

World book day and more

hi I am sorry if you have been waiting for my blog just I have been a bit lazy and distracted recently don't worry I have lots of embarrassing tales to tell. I m going to do 3 blogs all separate from each other.
Last Friday was world book day at my school because my school moved world book day I dressed up as Johanna "Jo" Mitchell who is the main character I n the film.my friend who has a blog called another kinda fashion kindly took a photo of me to show what I worn. so she gets full credit. I will show the picture soon. on Friday I managed to walk into a bin which was super annoying cause my  friends found it hilarious I am so lucky that only my friends noticed. I my last pot I forgot to tell you that in my school we have this building which has 5 floors not including the ground floor and basically I my friend and I were on the 2nd floor walking up to the third and I fell back on her and  theirs this gap and her glasses fell of her face and  down the gap we had to run all the way to the ground floor was so lucky we got it. this happened on last Thursday btw

No comments:

Post a Comment