Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween


hi guys what's up so first off happy Halloween. Are u doing anything special ? I am. My bf and I are going to this cool sleep over thing with some other friends it going to  be good. So I thought I will just do a quick blog while my bf is in the shower she`s having a sleepover before the actual sleepover.
 so these are some quick dress up ideas for Halloween


1, a cat                                    4, Cruella



                                                           
                                                 5, a punkin
2, a vampire
                      

3, queen of hearts                    well im going as a cat I hooped this helped omg have u seen these nail
                                                      ideas they are so cute I love them :D
                                                        
Queen Of Hearts CostumeHalloween Costumes     

No comments:

Post a Comment