Thursday 17 October 2013

Oh well

sooo  to continue the story about what happened after the summer was that this girl I used to know in primary school she asked  me if I liked the boy and I asked her why and she started saying he likes me and blah blah but she`s not the sort of person to tell the truth and apparently she got this information from her little brother who I find I incredibly annoying and rude. so I didn't get my hopes up well not that high. I called him and he said he don't know  what  there talking about and then he called them and they said the oppist thing from what they told me which was that I liked him which was so annoying. so I asked if he liked me and he said that's awkward and he  has a girl friend its a good thing and a bad thing he said that. but oh well  I`m only young its not like I need a boyfriend . my education and career comes first so no I`m not jealous if u were wandering.

No comments:

Post a Comment