Thursday 24 April 2014

Hola guys ,  don't worry I haven't forgotten you guys.
I`ve got big news :
Last year the school set up program for students who are taking Spanish as a   GCSE I decide to take Spanish because a, it`s good to know how to speck a second langue and Spanish is popular
B, most universities or collage and even 6 form like their students to have a common second langue
even though I  don't like my teacher sometimes I still choose it. the school decided that it would be good if we have a Spanish exchange  so I  took part

 I thought it would be fun and help me be more interested in Spanish but everyone looks at the bad stuff  like what if they are a tramp, they steal something but how would they feel sleeping in a random strangers house so I doughty my exchange panther would be bad.
all I`m saying is everyone needs to focus on the optimistic side  all around me i feel negativity from others which I think needs to change.
 SO I WILL BE TELLING YOU ABOUT MY EXCHANGE PANTHERS VIST ADIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment