Saturday 7 September 2013

:)

hi guys ,

how`s life ?  So my little sister just started primary school and she looks so cute In her uniform and after her school finish she goes to a after school club and my dad and me went to go and meet my mum to pick up my little sister and we were walking and my dad decide to just start embarrassing me on the road. Where I know a lot of people that are my friends who go up and down that road and my dad decides to sing shine bright like a diamond out loud all because my little sisters after school club has the word diamond n them and lets not forget my dad was standing right next to me. The way I walked so fast away from him I almost ran when I saw my mom. Its not the first time he`s done it to me as well and he does it so randomly. I already embarrass myself in public by myself I don't need any help. I`m not complaining its actually really funny and I love my dad so don't get the wrong idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hah now thats funny! LOVE it! Keep on posting awesome stuff :)- Like tassel shorts? Then come on down to my blog http;//anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete