Friday 27 September 2013

summer crushes

                        Sorry guys this post is way overdue I wanted to tell you earlier but at the moment I finding school life very busy . the amount of homework just get more and more its hard to keep up with and its been cutting into my blog time but don't worry I`m going to get into the hang of it soon which is good. so  in the summer holidays I  went to this summer sports  camp and well I meet this really nice boy and we clicked and were friends and we got on . so we both just kept on coming and then I started to developed a little crush and my friend kept on saying he liked me and it was kinda funny so well lots of people kept on saying it was puppy love and blah blah . their was this one girl I really didn't like and she kept on trying to interfere  and make my day as bad as possible don't worry I put her in her place. I don't know who she thought she was she`s to big for herself.so anyway I stopped going cause my mum came off work and wanted spend time with me and the second to last day my friend convinced me to go so I did and this girl I used to know was their and we caught up a little and then basically I think she likes him. but the boy and I were closer and we texted everyday and called well actually he called me mostly. so everything was going well. he always made me laugh in seconds nobody could make me laugh that quick. then on Saturday this boy we both knew through the summer sports camp who hates me but I don't care. he took his phone and texted me that he thinks I`m ugly and I replied why are u telling me this and tell him he`s rude.


 Another thing that happened was one day he deleted me on Facebook and didn't reply to my text so I decide that he doesn't want to talk to me. So its okay then he called me few days saying his little sister deleted me because she goes on his Facebook and that he didn't have his phone .The one thing that annoyed the most was I told one of my friends about him and she said she knows him and basically apparently he lied to me about his age he`s younger than me. He lied to me which really annoyed me and even asked him again and he said he was my age and what ever. Then a few weeks ago he saw me and said "hi" I replied then afterwards like two days later I saw him he didn't reply so I was like I see how it is . so because he lied to me and didn't reply I didn't text back for  three days and we keep on seeing each other and not talking . when ever I  see him I just want to talk to him and I get butterflies . I wish that I could sort it out . Today I saw him I think he was staring at me and I wasn't facing him then his friend called me and told me that he wants to say something to me he can come and say it but by then he disappeared and his friend went on after him i could go into more detail but its to much to write. So think I might confront him write a comment below of  what you thing I should do thanks xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment