Wednesday 4 September 2013

Serious Updarte Of My Life

Bonjour, sorry I know its been to long but this summer holidays has been so good, I think it has given me a boost of higher self -esteem and changed me in so many ways . unfortunately the summer holidays had to come to and end which was really unfortunately  but as my one of my best friends said it happened to come sooner or later. Theirs a lot of stuff to look forward to in the new school year but it also looks like its going to be a lot of hard work which means I `m going to have to say good bye to my social life and hello to my study life . I just really want to be successful in life so I `m going to have to study hard and hope for the best.

So in the summer holiday I went to this summer camp that was sports themed it was really good and I meet some really fun, cool people. I really enjoyed myself apart from those slight awkward embarrassing moments I `m a girly girl but I do like sports apart from when I make a total idiot of myself and guess what I did exactly that but I lived it down.  One of my highlight moment was when we started to play  rounder's which is normally my favourite sports game and I'm really good at it and this was the first game I played so I thought it was going to be fun till when the ball came basically I wasn't wearing my glasses and I didn't see the ball and it went right past ,my bat and I thought I saw it so I was hitting the air and everyone started laughing. Another embarrassing highlight was when I got tackled and my glasses broke and I`m am well known for breaking my glasses and this is the third glasses I have had that broke and I know what your thinking why did u wear glasses for sports. It was because I find it so weird without my glasses and I didn't think something like that would happen but it did and now I'm glasses  less. But the number one thing I hate that is way to embarrassing is when u like someone from the opposite sex as a friend or even more or whatever and then your friend or someone says it out loud its just how they say it in front of everyone its just to embarrassing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment