Wednesday 31 July 2013

Compertion time

Hiya,

 How's your life? I hope its good so lets get down to business I am always telling you what`s going on in my life so lets try something new for a chance why don't you tell me one of your most embarrsing story's . I will choose which story's are the most embarrassing and will post it on my blog .
 closing date is 15th of august
to send me your story contact me on khailasweet4@Gmail.com
If you have trouble with the other email address use this one khaila212@yahoo.com

I hope you can enter also leave your email address and your name and age
                please enter!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome I will defo be entering! Like fashion? Then come on down to my blog! http//anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete