Monday 1 July 2013

Monday also known as Lunes in spanish

Pinch punch first of the month

Today wasn't to bad. I did still end up doing  something embarrassing .Our first lesson was history it  actually went really well. Our next lesson was English when the lesson finished my best friend and I  kind of got lost because their rebuilding our school so they blocked off this door with a cardboard wall.  My best friend and I didn't realise so we almost walked into the cardboard wall but just before "my other friend is like they blocked it off why you going their". Unfortunately for us the builders heard what my other friend said to us and they were just looking at us so it was kind of awaked. Oh well at least they don't know us. The rest of the day was okay.

After school I was waiting at the bus stop with my friend and we were waiting for her bus to come and we talking to pass time and then we remembered this one time. I was waiting for her bus and we couldn't stop laughing. So I tried to get us to stop laughing so I told her my pet dog died and she said you have already told me that and then I said to her my cat dead and she said I didn't have a cat and I kept on insisting and I said it died before I was born and it did but it was my mums cat that I never even knew. But my friend was still laughing and  she said turn around and when I turned round this man who was wearing a top, knee length shorts that showed his hairy legs and a beach kind of hat he looked like in his 50s. He just stood their  and was just listening to our conversation and he was just staring at me and he wouldn't stop. He probably heard the whole conversation so it was just awkward and his eyes looked they were going to pop out and his mouth was wide open he would not stop looking and listing to our conversation. Luckily the bus came and he came went on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment