Wednesday 31 July 2013

My life update

hey,
it feels so long since I have wrote a lot on my blog so I have decide I will try and do a new post every day in the summer holidays so lets give you a quick update on life so Its school holidays and I`m not going abroad but  next year I might go Trinidad with my family to visit my grana can`t wait. Today went out with  my good friend  we had a laugh but I managed to fall luckily I  caught my balance just in time. later on in the day I was skypeing my bf and we were talking and her older sis and bro came in the room and I told her to read the text i sent her cause i could not say it when her syblings were their and then my little sister just goes and says "Mariam you cant say it allowed because your older sister and brother will hear " it was so awkward cause my bf``s older brother and sister knew I said something and they cant hear and they were just looking at Mariam and me . then i  went and got the giggles. so now her brother and sister probably think that  it was something about them when it was not .oh well

The most funniest things I have seen this month I hope they never happen to me :

1) was with my friend and we some man in public talking to his car and having a whole conversation to it  shouting and even swearing

2) Some boy walked up the double decker and when he got on to the top the bus went on bump and he feel over the chair so his legs were in the air it was so funny

There was some more but I have forgotten them

No comments:

Post a Comment