Tuesday 2 July 2013

Dangerous PE

I can not think of any word that can some up my day today . I did  do some stuff that was embarrassing  but today was just annoying and hard but not my worst some good stuff came out of it  though which is good I guess. I think my highlight of embarrassment today was PE.So we had PE today and we were playing rounder's which is my favourite topic in PE because I find it fun and I was a fielder but I didn't have stomp so I was behind this girl in my class and the batter hit the ball and I was trying to find it but then the ball went under the  chair and I didn't realise that it rolled off so I was their for a good 5 minutes looking for the ball but then when I realised the ball wasn't their I turned around and then suddenly the batter comes running to the girls post and she crashes in to me and I fall on to the bench right behind me and everyone sees. don`t you just hate it when you do something clumsy and everyone sees ?

No comments:

Post a Comment