Saturday 15 March 2014

day out in london (oxford street)

Hola amigos,


descriptionSo yesterday I went out to oxford street with the family we had a great time. I forgot how crowed London could be with all the tourist .We still had a good time. I didn't buy a lot even though I saw a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot of cool stuff to buy. But unfortunately we were only buying stuff that were important essentials of our everyday lives or something we desired but I didn't see anything. Which was a shame. We did a quite a lot of window shopping which reminds me I think I must confess to you guys something that's I  just realised. I`M ..........................A........................................................................
WINDOWSHOPPERHOLIC
description

DUN DUN DUN

description
I know the pics are bit melodramatic but funny.
The first shop I went to was


its massive in their. I got snacks ,essentials  ,dad got a hat . Primark has some great new fashion
next we went HOUSE OF FRASER
some women gave me a foundation style that was supposed to be my colour but it was way to dark
whiles in House Of Frasers I passed a display and accidently some of the display fell CRINGE I reorganized it then the store assistance had the check to re did . so me and my mum started talking about her so she could her us and my mum did the exact same thing I did . Thanks mum

No comments:

Post a Comment