Sunday 30 June 2013

First off I will like to say hi to everyone who is reading this blog. I made this blog because I thought it would be a fun thing to do. I called this blog My Embarrassing Life because everyday I always end up doing something embarrassing like for example last Friday we were on the bus and I tripped luckily I didn't fall. Also I made this blog because one of my friends made a blog and I thought it would be fun to do and it would be good for me to practice writing more. I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog khalia! The girl with the BC's told me about it! I will feature you blog on my blog and feel free to feature it on yours! Like fashion? Then come on over to my blog
    http://anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    From Another kinda fashion blogger x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOUR BLOG TOO IT ALWAYS HAVE GREAT FASHION CLOTNHES THAT I WOULD LIKE GTO HAVE (YES I DO LIKE FASHION)AND I HOPE TO SEE MORE BLOGS OF YOURS
      FROM MY EMBARSSING LIFE BLOGER X

      Delete