Saturday 20 July 2013

France & Belguim school trip :D

Bonjour, guess where I was on the 15th of July to the 17th of July? I was in France and Belgium  on a school trip to learn about world war 1. I had a wonderful time apart from all the embarrsing things I done for instance when we got on the coach I kept on bumping  my head on the coach and everyone saw. the hotel we stayed in was nice and cosy it was called budget hotel. on day one when we arrived in Belgium we went to a museum which was really cool and it had two exhibits of what the trenches were like it was fantastic and at some points my friends and I got scared but a good scared afterwards we went to some cemeteries and then we had dinner in this France restraint  called Flunch. I had chicken, chips, potatoes balls and for desert I had caramel and nut magnum. I hated the chicken though because it was dry and had no taste. the next day was great but we didn't get to go to any museums  but we had tours on coach and went to visit more cemetery also we got a bit of shopping time and I bought this white dress from h and m which looked really nice. on our last day we went to a cemetery then a museum and afterwards a really cool museum which was nice after we got to go shopping for a whole 2 hours I bought chocolate for my family. then it was time to start heading home. I had a fantastic time although I kept on bumping into things in French which was so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment