Saturday 18 January 2014

Headteacher Mishapps

 

Hi guys,
So yesterday at school I had lunch late and my friends and I were like one of the people who had lunch late when we were in the que at a reasonable time. so by the time we were about to eat the peeps go which is what tells the students at our school that
we have to go to our lessons well I just paid for lunch so their was no way I was going to be throwing away my lunch and only eating half of it so I eat my lunch and the cleaners kept on telling us to hurry up and they kicked us out the hall which was so annoying they could just clean all the other tables which were like 20 of them nope they just had to cone to our table which was just annoying . I was like trying not to rush my lunch so I couldn't have indigestion and my friends are quicker eaters than me so I was the last to finish eating. Just when I was almost finish my friend said if I don't finish she leaving me I was just like -_____- because we had a RE test. so I was eating as fast as I can and then I almost throw up and then I shouted out LOUD that  "I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!!"
Guess who happens to walk past ...................................................


Our head teacher  just happens to walk by . What an idiot I was .Yup so in my head I was just like opps. So long story short I end up saying sorry cause I was scared but I should of just told her the truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment