Monday 5 August 2013

sports summer camp

hey,
 
Today was the first day I went to this sports summer camp which you have probably have guessed from  the tittle I was a bit scared to go cause I wanted people my age to be their and it was at this school which were for boys and I didn't know if their will be any girls so I was really hoping their will be and I had nothing to worry about their were people younger than me and older. I had a fantastic day apart from the fact that my glasses broke and the ball hit me on the back of my head and somewhere else .
 
but I still mad e a right mess of my self we were playing rounder football and it was my turn I was supposed to kick the ball and I mussed it and the second time it went straight into the bowler which was so annoying but I still had fun.



Remember theirs only 10 more day till the competition!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment